What is The Rebellion?

The Rebellion is a movement to change the current teen culture. The Rebellion encourages teens and young adults to stand up for their beliefs, to break all the rules of "Religion," and to live a life of excess in our faith. In Romans 8:31 the question is asked, "If God is for us, who can be against us?" In other words if we were to band together to improve the world that we live in, and followed God's plan for us then...WHO CAN STOP US?

Friday, April 16, 2010

Stickers!

Hey! Check these out and tell me what you think! Personally, I'm happy with the way they turned out, but I may just be a teeny bit biased.
----------

----------
I don't know when they will officially be available, but I thought I would give the readers a little sneak peak! I made them at http://www.zazzle.com/, so if you ever need custom tees, hats, stickers, etc. then they are the place to go! They do unbelievable work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These stickers look really cool! Are they for real? Where can I get one??

Josh Ballard said...

Yes they are for real! I don't know when they will be available, but I will let everyone know when they are!

Unknown said...

I love the stickers, Josh. One will definitely go on this rebel's car!

Josh Ballard said...

I'll bring you one tomorrow!